Netspend Prepaid Card

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Webcam Modeling Jobs - Taboo or Safe Adult Jobs?

The mega cam girl sites on the other hand give you the benefit of being already established with usually a big client base. Which means your views might be higher at the beginning and you can build your client base from there. I personally would suggest a mixture of both. Make sure you read the terms of service for each cam site in order to find out if they allow this or not. Be aware that big companies expect you to work a minimum amount of hours a week, regardless if you make any money or not. You are also required to do a certain amount of shows in “free chat”.


How to recognize good webcam modeling sites?

It’s very easy, search their names a bit on the forums and other websites, if they’re good, their names will be mentioned a lot as some models and agents will try to promote them, like I’m doing right now.  And there will usually be proofs around of payments and testimonials of happy models and agents.
I wouldn’t share with you this type of information if I wasn’t certain that they actually work, the webcam modeling sites you’re about to read about here are the best in the game and they helped many models like yourself to earn a living from their homes.

Webcam Modeling Sites That Pay the Most

They’ve been online since 1998, I was 7 years old back then, and look they are still paying and they pay weekly. If you earn one dollar, you will get one dollar, if you earn $10,000 you will get that amount , not a penny less. You can choose your payment gateway and there are couple of them, and you can check your stats right from the website. I as an agent make a good percentage every week from my models, and not a single complain I have. They protect me and my models and they give as attention we need in order to work better and earn more. If you want to be a webcam model and you’re looking for a good paying webcam jobs, this website is for you.

CamJobs4Models
I’ve been amazed with this website, they are helpful, they have ton of a statistics and what’s more important they can pay you more, and they pay biweekly, every 2 weeks. My models have made thousands of dollar every single week. I will even show you a screenshot how much they earn:


http://www.internetmodeling.com/1568

No comments:

Post a Comment